Maybe simple is best.
Uptown Jackson Revitalization Organization is a nonprofit designed to help the community, and right now one important thing we can do is be a resource. Starting tomorrow we will greatly increase posting and sharing on our Facebook page. Our Jackson community will work through this together, and we will triumph together.
So if you see something important, informative, kind and comforting … say something. Send a note (with links if you can) to Steve at email@example.com (or message the Facebook page) and I’ll make sure to amplify the information.
Please know that you should always go to the source for important health, government, and business information (see below).
- City of Jackson: http://www.jacksonmo.org
- Cape Girardeau County: https://www.capecounty.us
- State of Missouri: https://www.mo.gov
- Cape Country Resources: https://www.keepcapestrong.com/cape-county-strong
- World Health Org: https://www.who.int
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov
- Cape Girardeau County Public Health: http://www.cgcohealthdept.com
- Southeast Health: https://www.sehealth.org
- Saint Francis Hosp: https://www.sfmc.net
- Southeast Missourian: http://www.semissourian.com
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: https://www.stltoday.com
- KFVS: https://www.kfvs12.com
- Jackson R-2: https://www.jacksonr2schools.com
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce: https://www.jacksonmochamber.org
- Missouri Mainstreet Street Connection: https://www.momainstreet.org
- National Mainstreet America: https://www.mainstreet.org/home